Complaint Review: 1hourhosting/Webcountry - Tarzana California

• 1hourhosting/Webcountry
    18653 Ventura Blvd Suite 432
    Tarzana, California
    United States

1hourhosting/Webcountry Webcountry 1 dollar Hosting address this . com Won't let me cancel! and continue to send unpaid invoices! Tarzana California

*Author of original report: me too! exact same thing is happening to me!

I am beginning to have the same problems with this company as everyone here has stated. Last December, 2017. my websites went down and my emails disappeared too. Their website 1hourhosting.com was also down too. 1hourhosting.com is one of the many websites that webcountry.com has (1dollarhosting.com, addressthis.com).

I tried calling them and left many messages and tried emailing them too. No response. after a week, I was finally able to transfer my web domains and hosting services to other companies and tried to cancel with 1hourhosting and their link does not work! Great! very convinent of them to have a link that does not work.

I did summit a "ticket" with them telling them I am cancelling and also via email and left again a phone message. Again no confirmation from there end. BTW, I did this before the " 30 day cancellation window".  I am now getting "unpaid" invoices from them now. expecting to recieve a letter from collections soon.

Very frustrated with this company and looking into taking possible action against this company. Why is this company even allowed to operate?

1hourhosting.com

1dollarhosting.com

webcountry.com

addressthis.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2018 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1hourhostingwebcountry/tarzana-california/1hourhostingwebcountry-webcountry1-dollar-hostingaddress-this-com-wont-let-me-cance-1427686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

me too! exact same thing is happening to me!

AUTHOR: John - (United States)

me too! exact same thing is happening to me with this company! I just file a report too! ripoffreport.com/reports/1hourhostingwebcountry/tarzana-california/1hourhostingwebcountry-webcountry1-dollar-hostingaddress-this-com-wont-let-me-cance-1427686