X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: 24 hour fitness - west hollywood California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: la ca
  • 24 hour fitness santa monica blvd., west hollywood, ca west hollywood, California U.S.A.

24 hour fitness is a ripoff business from hell. West hollywood, California

*Consumer Suggestion: Also a member of WeHo 24 Hour Sport

Bought initial membership in early 80's from another club, which was then ultimately purchased by 24 hour fitness. I was promised an all club membership, but didn't get, so I have tried and tried and tried for AT LEAST 10 YEARS to get this STRAIGHTENED OUT.

BOTTOM LINE: I am now being made to buy upgrade at additional dollars. What happened to integrity?

john
LA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2002 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/24-hour-fitness/west-hollywood-california-90069/24-hour-fitness-is-a-ripoff-business-from-hell-west-hollywood-california-23970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Also a member of WeHo 24 Hour Sport

AUTHOR: Elaine - ()

POSTED: Thursday, July 04, 2002
I am also a member of the same club as you, the 24 Hour Sport in West Hollywood. I have had a problem with my membership as well, and it took them a year and a half to catch the problem, and about four months to finally resolve it when after they did catch it. I've gotten the runaround from management, to corporate, and back to management.

From what I know, management is constantly changing, especially at the WeHo club, so it causes a delay in resolving the problem. My only advice is to constantly bother them and don't give up. I don't know how much you pay per month, but I'm sure they want to keep your business, so they will probably try to do something for you.