X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: 24/7 Downloads - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Grand Forks North Dakota
  • 24/7 Downloads 247downloads.com Internet U.S.A.

24/7 Downloads charged my credit card and never sent a username or password Internet

24/7 Downloads Rip Off

I paid for a onE year subscription for 24/7 downloads. I was told I would receive a username and passwords in 15 minutes to my email address. To my dismay i never recieved a single thing.

24/7 will not answer or reply back when attempts have been made to get a hold of them. I have done some research on ripoff report and seen many others ripped off. It would be greatly appreciated to know what I can do to make sure these buggers don't get a dime.

Jesse
Grand Forks, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2006 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/247-downloads/internet/247-downloads-charged-my-credit-card-and-never-sent-a-username-or-password-internet-204587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair