Complaint Review: 27 Dresses - Internet

• 27 Dresses

Internet
    China

27 Dresses Refused refund Internet

Ordered prom dress for 16 yr old friend. Never got confirmation email so within 48 hours went to site only to realize dress not arriving until long after prom. Shipping had said DHL 3-5 days. This was NOT a custom order. There is NO way to contact customer service except e-mail which I did in order to cancel. Searched web for phone number and also contacted payment company to try and cancel through them. No luck. The following day (3:00 AM) they emailed back (China) and we went back and forth (every 24 hours!) with the result being basically no refund. They sent me a screenshot saying no refund after 24hrs. I HAVE a screenshot saying 70% refund within 48 hrs. Bottom line that unless the bank will help me I am out 150.00 and have a devastated teenager. I suspect many of their positive reviews are company generated!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2018 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/27-dresses/internet/27-dresses-refused-refund-internet-1443128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content