Complaint Review: A Grade Auto - Allentown Pennsylvania

• A Grade Auto
    Liberty Rd
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    United States

A Grade Auto Said first transmission damaged in shipment, second one never arrived, would not answer e-mail or return calls as promised. Finally spoke with Frank who advised my order was canceled and a refund would be given within 72 hours.Allentown Pennsylvania

On February 20, 2018 an order was placed for a transmission for a 2004 Dodge Dakota. Was told it would ship within 5 to 7 business days. On March 19 was told transmission was damaged in shipment but that another transmission had been shipped and would arrive on March 23, 2018. On March 26 the company was called and ask for the tracking number and we were told someone would call us back within 30 minutes. No call back or answer to e- mails. On April 2, 2018 I called and ask for a manager and was told to call back in 30 minutes.

I called repeatly until I made contact with Frank who could not provide me with a tracking number and advised my order was canceled and the money would be back in my account within 72 hours. I ask why he didn't notify me that the order was canceled and his reply was that he just canceled the order. I ask where the second transmission was at and all he would say is that he just canceled the order which told me the second transmission was never shipped. I suspect the first transmission was not damaged in shipment but, was actually never shipped. He had tied up my money since February 20th and I have gotten no explanation or services!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2018 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/a-grade-auto/allentown-pennsylvania-18102/a-grade-auto-said-first-transmission-damaged-in-shipment-second-one-never-arrived-would-1436881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content