Complaint Review: A Matter of Fax

• A Matter of Fax

Internet
    USA

A Matter of Fax Total Ripoff Harrison Internet

A Matter of Fax intentionally misleads customers by misrepresenting their products. I thought I was buying Canon ink cartridges with free shipping. After pressing the final click for the purchase, it shows that the price whent up $20 for expedited shipping that I did not ask for. Customer service did refund this.

Then when the package arrived, it was generic ink. When I went to their website to review it, I saw that indeed they called it Canon ink and had a photo of Canon ink--and in fine print beneath the photo it said it was for photo purposes only and that it would be generic.

Then I looked up their refund policy: No refunds for ink!

Clearly this company is knowingly ripping people off. The just ripped me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/a-matter-of-fax/internet/a-matter-of-fax-total-ripoff-harrison-internet-1144334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content