X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AAA Fun Time Limousine - Newport Beach California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Victorville California
  • AAA Fun Time Limousine 5208 Seashore Dr., Suite B Newport Beach, California U.S.A.

AAA Fun Time Limousine Ripoff Not the limo I ordered and it was a pile of crap Newport Beach California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
My wife and I ordered a 10 passenger stretch limo to pick us up from the airport for my daughters 14th birthday. It was to be a lincoln town style car, which they said was brand new. When we arrived at the airport, I had a message from the driver that he would be meeting us in the Ford Excursion Limo because the other one he was to bring was making a funny noise. As we approached the limo I could see this thing was filthy dirty!

I didn't have much of a choice at the time because we needed to get to our destination. As we left the airport, the driver offered us a soda or water from a six pack size cooler sitting in the front seat next to him. How's that for service? I was expecting a stocked refridgerator in the rear. The interior of this Excursion was thrashed. Cup holders were busted. Most of the compartments that had doors were busted off. The mirror and glass was filthy. The big things were that the stereo didn't even work, nor did the TV's have any sound. We asked the driver why the TV's were not working and he told us about when and where he graduated and that he is "not too sure how to work that stuff"

When we arrived at our destination, I spoke to the driver about the condition of the vehicle and he said he couldn't really do anything about the price. He did end up taking off the tax, which the total price I was given, never included that. So I took a 45 minute drive, one way, and it cost us $140.00 plus a tip, in the biggest piece of crap limo in Orange County, CA.

I called the owner to complain about the limo. He said he could not believe that I was complaining about the limo. He told me that this was an upgrade from the limo I ordered. I'd hate to see what the other limo looked like if this was an upgrade. I told him that it was filthy dirty, and that nothing worked in it. He told me to never call him for service again. I told him that that would not be a problem. Imagine that, he acted as if he was the victim. So Beware of AAA Fun Time Limousine in Orange County California. They deliver nothing but a pile of crap on wheels.

David
Orange, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aaa-fun-time-limousine/newport-beach-california-92663/aaa-fun-time-limousine-ripoff-not-the-limo-i-ordered-and-it-was-a-pile-of-crap-newport-bea-1032934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair