X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Aaron's Sales And Lease - Irving Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Irving Texas
  • Aaron's Sales And Lease 3409 N Beltline Irving, Texas U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I have been a loyal customer for years, I have purchased several items with this company and have never had a problem until now! I made arrangements for payment by phone on Thursday morning, well that evening a man showed up at my door I told him who I spoke with and what arrangements were made I asked him if I needed to sign anything I was told no he would make a note on my account.

Well the very next day the calls continued not only to myself but to everyone I had to put down for a contact. Again that very next night someone else showed up at my door,I again told them that arrangements were made and also told them who I spoke with the day earlier when they showed up at my home, this time I did sign a promise note.Well yet again the very next day the calls continued to my friends on my list and at 8:30am a man from the corporate office showed up at my door. I once again told them that I made arrangements and told him everyone I spoke too. When I came home from work that evening my phone had recordings to call the office and several irrate calls from my friends. They still kept calling them and was very nasty in the tone to them. I am FURIOUS!

I made arrangements to have payment and have been harrassed everyday, yes I was late in my payment by 6 days, they make it seem like I was months behind. I will finish paying off my lease agreement but I will NEVER be a returning customer. I have NEVER been treated and harrassed in such an unprofessional manner in my life!

Angry
Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2007 11:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aarons-sales-and-lease/irving-texas-75062/aarons-sales-and-lease-harrassment-at-my-home-irving-texas-295589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

POSTED: Sunday, January 06, 2008
I cannot believe they are still in business! They tried something similar with me back in the 1990's! They camped out outside my home. Friends were coming over & I was letting them in and would simply slam the door in their faces when they would race to my door. They rang the bell, we just turned up the music a little and went upstairs. We had to laugh at how pathetic they were camping out in front of my home for something like $19.99 if memory serves.

After watching them a while, we got them on video and they trespassed. They "stalked" me at my home and this was a criminal act. When I showed the manager the video, he insisted I keep the entire stereo system and entertainment center for the harrassment endured and crimes committed on my property.

He gave me all of my paperwork and noted account paid in full. I thought they were certainly getting shut down but I see now I just allowed them to shut me up.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair