X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ab energizer - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: fruitland park fl
  • ab energizer aberergizer.com Internet U.S.A.

AB Energizer is the ripoff business from hell. Worldwide, Internet

I order the Ab Energizer Silver club back on 2/18/02. I enclosed a check for this with my order. According to my bank the check was cashed on 3/8/02 but I never received my order. I have tried to contact Ab Energizer by phone on several occasions but can never get threw. One time I actually received a recording that said that I would be connected and then I was disconnected. Now when I call I just get a busy signal.

What kind of company can rip off so many people and get away with it?? A law suit needs to be file for everyone who has purchased a product without delivery to get justice. What else can be done. Does the better business bureau have any answers?

heather
fruitland park, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2002 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ab-energizer/internet/ab-energizer-is-the-ripoff-business-from-hell-worldwide-internet-23893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair