X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ABK-soft ltd. - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: ABK Thieves — Canyon lake Texas United States of America
  • ABK-soft ltd. 5850 Canoga Avenue, Woodland Hills, California 91367 Internet United States of America

ABK-soft ltd. Abledating Complete Ripp off Stole money and failed to support outdated non functional software Linkedin Clone. Internet

ABK-Soft are Thieves!

On November 6 2009 I purchased Buisness-Space a linkedin clone script from ABK-soft. I installed the software and it was exactly what I was looking for to expand my business resources. On Nov 7th I listed my first ticket on their support system because of an email confirmation issue with the software. I began to test all the features and discovered numerous problems.  After approximately 4 days and absolutely no support I requested a refund. I was assured by Mikhail Cherkassky that the problems would be resolved immediately. I agreed and gave them 72 hours to fix the problem. Needless to say the response was short and not helpful and again I requested a status update. I waited another 48 hours with no response and demanded a refund.   I was contacted by Gary Collar, I am not even sure that this person is a real person due to all the information that has been revealed on this company.  I was not aware of the fact that ABK-soft is a Russian company until it was too late. ABK-soft has ripped me off for $697 and I hope that this information keeps others from being scammed by these THIEVES!

All the positive reviews you read about these guys are fictional and fabricated by their employees or ABK-soft affiliates. Once you start reading  the information provided here on the site you will discover how they hide in plain sight to steal your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2009 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/abk-soft-ltd/internet/abk-soft-ltd-abledating-complete-ripp-off-stole-money-and-failed-to-support-outdated-non-524643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content