Complaint Review: ACAI BERRY / LIFE CLEANSE - Hollywood Florida

Life Cleanse
    Hollywood, Florida
    United States of America

ACAI BERRY / LIFE CLEANSE This company is a scam! Attalla, Alabama

I was to receive a free month sample of Life Cleanse for the cost of shipping and handling. I was charged for S&H and the same day I was charged $78.00 too. I was told I would be able to try the product for 21 days before I would be charged for the next month's supply only if I agreed to continue using the product.

I called customer service multiple times, staying on hold for up to 25 minutes, but my call was never answered.

I put a stop payment on my card  to prevent any further charges from Life Cleanse.

Then I received a call from the company when it was time to charge my account again. I told the person who called what had happened and she was very rude saying that she could not help me and that I would have to call customer service. I explained to her that I could not get thru to anyone at customer service and she told me that was my problem and asked for another credit card number which I refused to give her.

I only received the one bottle of the product.

The product did not work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2009 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-berry-life-cleanse/hollywood-florida-33030/acai-berry-life-cleanse-this-company-is-a-scam-attalla-alabama-485360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content