Complaint Review: Acai Berry Maxx - Dallas Texas

• Reported By: Carmichael California
  • Acai Berry Maxx
    fxssupplements.com
    Dallas, Texas

Acai Berry Maxx Per the internet there was only going to be a fee of $5.95 for shipping and a free trial. There was not other indication that they were going to bill me every month $85.00 and ship me supplies every month after. They sent me my free trial of acai berry maxx and charged me $5.95 for shipped which was what I agreed but they bill me $85.00 a month later. Dallas Texas

They billed me $85.00 which I didnt authorize and it never said on their internet add they will be doing this every month until I cancel. They didnt have their number listed anywhere. I found it in my checking account under the withdrawal FXSUPPLEMENTS.COM 866-851-2281 TX. They also use another name and number as MAX ACAI BERRY 8777789035.

I called many time and finally got thru on 1/23/09 and they cancel my order and sent me a confirmation number. I also had to cancel my debit card due to any further charges. Thanks Also they acai maxx doesnt work for me. Just gave me high blood pressure 151/70. It now 110/70.

Charlene
Carmichael, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-berry-maxx/dallas-texas/acai-berry-maxx-per-the-internet-there-was-only-going-to-be-a-fee-of-595-for-shipping-an-415325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content