X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Acai Berry-Price LImbo - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hamden Ohio
  • Acai Berry-Price LImbo PriceLimbo.com Internet U.S.A.

Acai Berry-Price LImbo Said they canceled and gave a confromation number, but they still took the money out of my account. Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered the Acai Berry and when I tried to cancel I had to try 4 or 5 different numbers. The numbers would answer and then immediately hang up. This went on for an hour or so and when I finally was put on hold I waited over 45 min for a live person to answer. When they finally answered I told the man I wanted to cancel and specifically asked if it would cancel everything. I asked this a few times. He said that it would cancel the Acai Berry and the PriceLimbo. I would have to get in touch with fit factory, which I did. I asked him at least 4-5 times if it did in fact cancel both and he said yes. I wanted to make sure that I wasn't misunderstanding. This was on Octobet 28, 2008. I was just recently, on November 28 charged for the pricelimbo. This put my account in the negative and caused an overdraft fee. Pricelimbo agreed that it should have been canceled in Oct. and said that it was their fault but refuse to pay my overdraft fee to fix my account. If they wouldn't have deducted the $8.51 from the account then the overdraft charge would have never happened.
This is a complete scam. The terms say you have to cancel within 14 days after order not receipt of the product. Which I did not receive until 16 days after order. I did read the fine print and canceled within the alloted time. The fine print never said a word about pricelimbo or fit factory.
HUGE SCAM!!!

Motor
Hamden, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-berry-price-limbo/internet/acai-berry-price-limbo-said-they-canceled-and-gave-a-confromation-number-but-they-still-t-399050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair