Complaint Review: Acai Berry Supreme-ebizprogram.com - Nationwide

• Reported By: Point Marion Pennsylvania
  • Acai Berry Supreme-ebizprogram.com
    secure.ebizprogram.com
    Nationwide

Acai Berry Supreme-ebizprogram.com sold me acai berry and did not send it to me! /? ?

*Author of original report: Acai Berry

I ordered acai berry from ebizprogram thru my paypal account and got a confirmation number and a phone number 1-866-938-4832, Well the phone does not even ring when you call to find out why you have not recieved your order. Soooooo do not order from this sight or you will be in my shoes.

Erage
Point Marion, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2008 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-berry-supreme-ebizprogramcom/nationwide/acai-berry-supreme-ebizprogramcom-sold-me-acai-berry-and-did-not-send-it-to-me-383772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Erage - (U.S.A.)

Gic 134nw 16th street suite 1 Boca Raton FL. 33432 Address where the rip off starts. Do not order from this address