Report: #422051

• Acai Berry
    1285 Baring Blv. #297
    Sparks, Nevada

Acai Berry (RIPOFF) ABSOLUTELY 1 OF THE WORST MISTAKES TO MAKE Sparks Nevada

I RECEIVED THE TEST TRIAL. GREAT! TRIED TO CANCEL THE PRODUCT, NOT SO GREAT. AFTER TRYING TO CANCEL THE PRODUCT IN DECEMBER, JANUARY AND FINALLY IN FEBRUARY I WAS AT MY WITS END. I FINALLY GOT SOMEONE ON THE PHONE WHO COULD CARE LESS IF I WAS OUT OF $200+ FROM THIS SCHEME.

I EXPLAINED TO MR. ANDERSON ID K2300 THAT I HAD REPEATEDLY ATTEMPTED TO CONTACT THEM BUT THEIR NUMBER WOULD EITHER JUST RING OR DISCONNECT ME. HE ASKED ME IF I HAD THE EXACT DATES FOR THE CALLS WHICH I DID NOT SO I TOLD HIM THAT I GUESS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SHORTLY AFTER RECEIVING THE PRODUCT AND HE EXPLAINED THAT THE PHONE ISSUES WERE NOT DURING THOSE DATES OF ME GETTING THE PRODUCT.

I ASKED HIM IF I COULD SEND THE PRODUCT BACK AND GET MY MONEY BACK AND HE QUICKLY SAID NO. I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE STILL ALLOWED TO OPERATE IN THIS MANNER. SOMEONE SHOULD FILE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY FOR NOT ONLY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF BUT ALSO FALSELY ADVERTISING THAT RACHAEL RAY AND OPRAH WINFREY STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT.....

DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS I HAVE AND ORDER THROUGH THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL HAVE HEADACHES, LOSS OF TIME, AND FEEL THAT YOU HAVE LOST A MILLION BRAIN CELLS BY ASSOCIATING WITH THE PEOPLE THAT OPERATE THE PHONE.

Ace
bethlehem, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-berry/sparks-nevada-89434/acai-berry-ripoff-absolutely-1-of-the-worst-mistakes-to-make-sparks-nevada-422051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content