Complaint Review: AcaiBerry - Internet

• Reported By: Warrenton Missouri
  • AcaiBerry
    www.acaiberryselect.com
    Internet

I ordered the trial acai berry w/my credit card and was charged for shipping only. 1 month later another bottle was shipped to me (I did not order) and my credit card was charged 94.32 that I did not authorizze. I finally got thru to Acai Berry & was told to return the bottle and my credit card would be credited. As of 2-02-09 I have not received the credit. It has been since 12-8-08. A second charge of 88.32 was charged to my credit card without my authorization and no bottle of acai berry. I read a report on acai berry and trusted it because the article I read was on Oprah. I only tried it because I trusted Oprahs endorsement.

Connie
Warrenton, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 12:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acaiberry/internet/acaiberry-ord-trial-acai-berry-charged-credit-card-for-additional-bottles-not-ordered-9-418978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

OPRAH'S ENDORSEMENT IS A SCAM TO GET YOU TO ORDER

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

She DOES NOT ENDORSE IT - says so on her website

The Truth About Oprah and Aa
Consumers should be aware that Oprah Winfrey is not associated with nor does she endorse any aa berry product or online solicitation of such products. Attorneys for Harpo are pursuing any companies that claim such an affiliation.

OPRAH'S ENDORSEMENT IS A SCAM TO GET YOU TO ORDER

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

She DOES NOT ENDORSE IT - says so on her website

The Truth About Oprah and Aa

Acai Berry Ripoff update

AUTHOR: Connie - (U.S.A.)

I finally got thru to someone at Acai Berry they told me my account was already cancelled and I was refunded my money via my credit card on Jan 16 2009. My credit card statement does not reflect the refund as of 2-02-09. I will check next months statement to see if it has been credited. If not I will contact them again to see if anything else happens. By the way read the fine print when ordering the first bottle for free, nothing is free, not only did I have to pay shipping but if you do not cancel within the first 15 days you will automatically be charged 88.62. I will keep updating until something is resolved. You can live chat with Acai Berry @ www.mytrialsupport.com