X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Acaiberryteaplus, Theacaiberrymaxsho - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Peyton Colorado
  • Acaiberryteaplus, Theacaiberrymaxsho AciaBerrySupreme.com Internet U.S.A.

Acaiberryteaplus, Theacaiberrymaxsho AciaBerrySupreme--$88.62 for free 30 day trial. $94.57 for second bottle Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Scammed for the first time. Frustrated because this is all I can do--report it.

The "overseas" operator refused to connect me to her supervisor. The corporate office phone number she gave me-(888-275-8080) does not work. She also said--and I laughed--that her supervisor would call me tomorrow.

My credit card was billed from two separate locations. $94.57 from (THEACIABERRYMAXSHO-phone # 877-300-3766). The phone # does not work. The first $88.62 bill location came from (ACIABERRYTEAPLUS-phone # 866-938-4832). The phone # does not work. There were also overseas charges on my Visa card.

Note my FREE bottle cost $88.62 because I did not cancel within 14 days if I did not like the product. I liked Acai Berrys. But not at $94.57 for 30 capsules. What a profit!!!

Sue
Peyton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acaiberryteaplus-theacaiberrymaxsho/internet/acaiberryteaplus-theacaiberrymaxsho-aciaberrysupreme-8862-for-free-30-day-trial-94-411155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair