Complaint Review: Accessoryoverstoks.com - New York

• Accessoryoverstoks.com
    34 Marconi st #8
    , New York
    United States

Accessoryoverstoks.com On December 14,2017 I ordered a Samsung wireless charger , a Yeti 30 one cup and a phone holder. New York

On Dec 14, I purchased a Samsung wireless charger,a Yeti 30 one cup and a phone holder for the car. I have sent several msg in their website and no answer. It's Jan 12,2018 and I haven't received my order. They also sent me a email in Dec that if I didn't receive my order in in 14 days they will give me a 25% off. No answer on their phone out of service, no products. Don't use them, phonys, first time for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2018 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/accessoryoverstokscom/new-york-10461/accessoryoverstokscom-on-december-142017-i-ordered-a-samsung-wireless-charger-a-yeti-1422717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content