Complaint Review: Ripoff Report | Accountable Communications Inc. TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Accountable Communications is a Canadian Based company specializing in marketing and franchising consulting, tools, products and strategies. With over 35 years of industrial sales, advertising and marketing experience across Canada, the United States and Asia and a no-nonsense, results-driven approach to marketing.

• Submitted: Thu, November 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, December 07, 2017
  • Reported By: Rachael — Calgary alberta Alabama
  • Accountable Communications Inc. TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Accountable Communications is a Canadian Based company specializing in marketing and franchising consulting, tools, products and strategies. With over 35 years of industrial sales, advertising and marketing experience across Canada, the United States and Asia and a no-nonsense, results-driven approach to marketing.
    400-7015 Macleod Trail S
    Calgary, Alberta

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Accountable Communications for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with Accountable Communications Inc. have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. Accountable Communications Inc. listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

Accountable Communications Inc.'s principal, Mr. Peter Singleton, has informed us that his personal philosophy is that his clients success are the heart of the business. [continued below]....
..... As a successful businessman, Mr. Singleton feels it is critical to listen to his clients and respond properly. By always putting his customers first, Mr. Singleton hopes to maintain Accountable Communications as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come. Singleton's personal business philosophy is based on the premise that "strives to add value in service, understanding that a successful business model is based on value-added services, and client care". Furthermore, "We are one of the top ad agencies for helping small businesses create and understand their own brands. With us, you'll always receive a complex and customized approach to branding that comes from a team who consistently borrows strategies from large brands and adapts them to fit the financial needs of small businesses all over the world."

One of the things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its review is that typical customer feedback reads, "Accountable Communications Inc. truly communicate all aspects of the service in a timely and effective manner. We are very pleased with the responsiveness that the employees show us. They are serious about meeting commitments, and deliver on their promises."

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Peter Singleton during an onsite inspection held by a third-party verification company with no biases towards Accountable Communications.

Accountable Communications Inc has developed a unique marketing method to assist businesses in increasing their SEO. Not only does this increase the visibility of the company but leads to a drastic increase in revenue. Peter Singleton stated the following about his company, "we help business owners with marketing and sales strategies them we franchise them and sell franchises for them."

Leads for Accountable Communications Inc are obtained through several different avenues. These include a free marketing workshop they host and marketing plan that is provided through their $250 marketing audit. Businesses interested in their products can engage with Accountable Communications Inc via these avenues or through online inquiries for assistance with copywriting, design, SEO, and social media marketing. These inquires allow Accountable Communications Inc to assess and provide the best services for the company's needs.

Mr. Singleton was asked to describe a situation where a client was not satisfied with the level of service they received. Mr. Singleton expressed the following, "Many people, even after the workshop, still don't understand how SEO works, even though we tell them straight up that it could take up to 15 months to get them to page one of Google. So, they hire us for SEO but then are frustrated when they are not on page one right away." In order to remedy issues like this Accountable Communications Inc explains the process thoroughly to their clients.

When asked to comment on complaints posted on Ripoff Report's website Mr. Singleton expressed that the reports on Ripoff Report have no correlation with Accountable Communications Inc, "the writer of the report bought a franchise territory to a different business that I didn't own, I just worked there selling franchises. The recession came and he lost his business...but so did I. He chose to slander me anonymously on Ripoff Report, completely unfounded." In order to assure future and current clients Accountable Communications maintains an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and have numerous testimonials from satisfied clients.

When asked what type of changes they have made to honor their commitment to making things right with the consumer per the request for Ripoff Report, Mr. Singleton stated, "we chose our clients better. If someone seems in any way un-trainable, we will not take them on as a client."

Accountable Communications Inc is proud to be a part of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Mr. Singleton is eagerly awaiting to see how this partnership will benefit his company.

" We are one of Canada's top ad agencies for helping small businesses create and understand their own brands. With us, you'll always receive a complex and customized approach to branding that comes from a team who consistently borrows strategies from large brands and adapts them to fit the financial needs of small businesses all over the world. Please take time to review our site, learn about some of our tools, meet the people who will manage your account, understand our history, and receive answers to some of your questions.

Accountable Communications Inc.'s team has expressed that they feel very confident doing their job. Accountable Communications Inc. takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, "ACI provides a very positive environment to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Mr. Singleton is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing growth opportunities for us. He takes the time to listen and communicate with employees and customers."

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Accountable Communications Inc.'s past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

Accountable Communications Inc. recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, Accountable Communications Inc. has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Peter Singleton, Ripoff Report is convinced that Accountable Communications Inc. is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of. They have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that Accountable Communications meets Ripoff Report Verified™ standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24-hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onsite inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection / review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report, and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint, so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses, so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer.

ACCOUNTABLE Communications AC! and Peter Singleton Calgary Alberta

Ripoff Report would like to let readers know that Ripoff Report emailed this customer, so the member business could make things right with them. When a business joins the Corporate Advocacy Program, Ripoff Report emails everyone from the past so the member business can make things right with them. Of course, everything within reason. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses, so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer. The author of the Ripoff Report below never responded to our offer to help them.

Hello everyone

I had a gentle man call me earlier this year and talk to me about  and Peter Singleton. He inform me that he would register me for a workshop with Peter Singleton who is partners with google and that he can rank my

business on google on the "RANK HIGH ON GOOGLE"  And so I went to the supposedly workshop and met with Peter Singleton  at the china rose restaurant  here in Calgary where he conduct his meetings he convience me that this is the only way that I can establish my business, I have to go with his advertising. I was unsure and he was very demanding and promised that he can surely bring me alot of business and establish  my company. He even went on to say that he was the only company  here in Calgary that supposedly work good advertisement. I paid him the first $500.00 five hundred dollars  he cash my cheque and weeks went by and nothing was done. I call him and he started to make excuises about his pathetic website that he was supposed to make me. He started to argued with me over the phone basically talking down to me as if he is so smart and above me and anyone elses.

There was no talking to this clown he refused to listen after he took my money and refused to give it back to me. He has made himself millions of dollars and owned alot of property here in Calgary and God knows where else on everyone elses coin. He had his assistance print a letter for me to sign under duress some thing about we would not do business and that his computer guy will built me a website.  This man should be in jail for fraud and thief. He has these workshops to get innocent people out to it and he convienced this to write him cheques and that he would establish and promote their company and after he receive their money then he starts getting nasty and rude.   RUN,RUN FROM THIS MAN DONT LISTENED TO HIM AND HIS PATHETIC SERVICES. HE WILL PUT A SNARE ON YOUR FEET AND BRAINWASH YOU AND STEAL ALL OF YOUR MONEY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Website was Built in a Timely Manner for $500

AUTHOR: Peter Singleton - (Canada)

I find it unfortunate that someone would sit through a FREE 2.5 hour Rank High on Google workshop where it was explained in detail that to get business you actually had to either use Adwords; SEO or some other form of advertising to generate traffic to your site, agree in writing to having a website built for a very reasonable price of $500 including free hosting for one year, wait until the year is finished to ask for a refund in full, and then when re-explained that a website does not generate business all by itself, post an anonymous negative report about that person. I truly feel sorry for you.

Here are more reviews about Peter Singleton...

In Balance Mobile Reflexology Says: Best Marketing Ever! Working with Peter Singleton, Calgary, Alberta

"This is by far the best marketing that has ever been done for me. I have practiced for the past 20 years and have tried everything, in many different cities. I now get the right type of client, that I have been looking for since the beginning, whenever I want more business." Lynn Paulhus, Reflexologist

We Feel So Blessed By God - Magician Derek Selinger Makes $40,000 per Month Working with Peter Singleton, Calgary Alberta

"Thank you! I’m not kidding you, this is going like GANG BUSTERS! Peter we can’t thank you enough for your work, help, guidance, coaching and support. It’s like living on another planet. We feel so blessed by God that he directed us to you and that you never gave up contacting and inviting me to things!" Cicilia Aviles and Derek Selinger, The Art of Wonder

Done Right Roofing Worth Over 1.5 Million in 1st Year of Working with Peter Singleton, Calgary Alberta

“At first I was unsure whether or not the marketing plan would actually be helpful to us. A year later I can say that the plan was worth every penny and all of the effort! The marketing plan transformed my business from just another roofing company into a professional looking business with a clear and effective marketing message and marketing system. We saw definite results when we stayed very busy even though the housing market slowed down our competitors. By following the plan for systemizing my business I increased its resale value to 1.5 million and counting! Thanks A Million Literally." Sherene St.Cyr, Owner of Done Right Roofing

Mango Maids Reaches $100,000/Month Working with Peter Singleton, Calgary, Alberta

"Just wanted to write you a quick thank-you for all your help. Thanks to your guidance and ideas we have finally hit $40,000 in monthly sales and are about to open up our first 'franchise' in Edmonton. At this rate of growth we expect to hit $100,000 in monthly sales by June. We'd also like to renew our contract with you." Latest update, we're at $100,000 a month! Bryce Currie, Owner

These are all well known and highly respected Calgary businesses.

Here is more about me...

Peter Singleton, Family Man

Peter has been happily married to his first wife of over 23 years, Sung, who he met in Seoul, South Korea in the summer of 1992, where he worked as the Academic Director of the New Seoul Language Academy and as a part time Professor at a nearby University. Together they have a daughter, Jaimie, who graduated from Calgary's Western High School with Honours with Distinction, McGill University in Montreal with a Major in Psychology, and who is currently attending her second year at Queens Law School in Kingston, whith a goal of practicing contract law in Toronto.

Peter Singleton, Bilingual

Both Peter and his daughter Jaimie are bilingual, speaking English and French, with enough conversational Korean to navigate Seoul comfortably on their own.

Peter Singleton, Philanthropist

Peter and his wife Sung believe in giving back to the community and many years ago launched the Annual Calgary Oil & Gas Golf Classic where proceeds went to the Scholarship Fund for the Hascayne School of Business that they created. Every year Peter and his wife Sung chose to give to causes close to their hearts. In 2016, Peter and Sung generously donated to two long time friends, both of whose daughters were in need due to health challenges and hospital bills. One of the girls, Peter's friend Noelle Neill Chacon, who Peter had written a song with, eventually passed, leaving behind three beautiful children and a loving husband.