X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Adam Tannenbaum - Vita Technologies - FailSafe Solutions Inc. - Jerusalem Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: jlem Other
  • Adam Tannenbaum - Vita Technologies - FailSafe Solutions Inc. Binyan Michrazim, Hamarpeh 5, Har Hotzvim, , And Some Fake Address In NY Nationwide Israel

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Dearest Friends and potential suckers.

For 7 years this man adam tannenbaum has been stealing brazenly from unsuspecting individuals. he continues to do so and for that reason i report him here - it is clear from financial reports that vast amounts (probably in the millions) have gone missing from the books - and he continues to lure in wealthy and sometimes not even so wealthy suckers.

Many people have lost EVERYTHING because of this man and his sidekick lawyer Ronnie, because he doesn't stop when you've invested already - then he says "no you need to give more to save your investment", "it's so close why not to take out a loan", "mortgage your house!", "things are looking great just give me any penny you can - don't worry about your starving family or losing your house it'll be fine".

This man is biblically evil he is misreading robin hood - he steals from the poor and sometimes gives to the rich (i see a previous investor got his money back and has taken back all the truths as if they never hapenned. Well Honey we haven't all got our money back, in fact Very Very few of us have - only the rich ones i dare say. Adam give me and all the other investors back our money - I hope you didn't smoke it all already $7million of pot shouldn't be finished yet.

Stay Clear of Adam Tannenbaum and his expensive (stolen) Volvo and his (stolen) million dollar mansion and his (stolen) first class flights to NY and his (stolen) expensive suits and his costume beard and hat.

Don't let his look put you off his people - he is the exception I promise.

Miracles
jlem
Europe

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/adam-tannenbaum-vita-technologies-failsafe-solutions-inc/nationwide/adam-tannenbaum-vita-technologies-failsafe-solutions-another-rip-off-by-adam-tannenba-300941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
5Consumer
0Employee/Owner

***RETRACTION RETRACTION*** Adam Tannenbaum

POSTED: Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Sorry, the comments I made 8 months ago about Adam Tannenbaum were unfair and I regret them, and I hope that they have not caused any damage to Adam or any members of the company - if so I sincerely regret it.

The posting was writted in a rage of investors remorse, and unfortunately can never be removed from this website.

Thanks Adam and Good Day

***RETRACTION RETRACTION*** Adam Tannenbaum

POSTED: Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thanks Adam and Good Day

Adam Tannenbaum of FailSafe Solutions VITA & RITS

POSTED: Monday, August 25, 2008
Hello All;

I wrote the statements above 8 months ago in a rage - now I realize that it was wrong of me to post such damaging remarks against a hard working guy like Adam. I may have had some investors remorse and have certainly needed my money back at some points, but after having looked through the company, their team and the product it is clear that the posting was a mistake.

It has been suggested that I my comments have caused damage, and I regret that.

Adam Tannenbaum More Info Please

AUTHOR: Anon. - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, August 24, 2008
Hi Mr Miracles;

I have seen your posting above and would like more information before I get involved with this man and his company - I believe he is not in control any more but would like to know where things stand right now.

Adam Tannenbaum of FailSafe Solutions VITA & RITS

AUTHOR: Adam Tannenbaum - (Myanmar)

POSTED: Thursday, August 21, 2008

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair