Complaint Review: Adodis - Bangalore Select State/Province

Unknown
    Bangalore, Select State/Province
    United States of America

Adodis Adodis Technologies Adodis ripped me off Bangalore, Other

David, the Adodis project manager in Bangalore India promised me to complete my job in 30-40 days and return my money if I was not satisfied. But the job dragged on and on for seven months without doing what was promised.

The engineers, John and Vjay, admitted that they could not do the job, but David refused to return my $3,332.00. Months later, while I was trying to get my money back, Adodis lied to my bank and claimed that they completed the job.

Later David insulted me and said I was unprofessional and uneducated. He continues to lie and say that the job was completed. Here is a link to the job Adodis did to me:

I later hired an American engineer who did the job perfectly in a couple of weeks for $400.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2011 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/adodis/bangalore-select-stateprovince-/adodis-adodis-technologies-adodis-ripped-me-off-bangalore-other-758094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content