X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: H.P. — California USA
  • ADT Security Services Nationwide USA

ADT Security Services 9131 Oakdale Ave., Suite 200Chatsworth, CA 91311 ADT Securty Services doesn't care about securing your home, the only thing they care about is getting your money. California Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: ADT Corporate Concerns

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I purchased outdoor surveillance cameras from ADT a year ago. They've shtudown 27 times in the past year. Every time a camera stops working I have to spend half my day on hold whilst trying to schedule an appointment to repair the cameras. I then have to wait at least two weeks for an appointment with a "certified technician." The "certified Technician" is never able to fully fix the problem. They have a temporary fix that works for a few days and then the cameras stop working again, and again and again.

I have requested new cameras. ADT refuses to replace the defective cameras they sold me. And they refuse to honor their contract with me, which obligates them to provide a service that I pay for every month.

ADT has wasted so much of my precious time through their incompetence and greed. How is it legal for businesses like ADT to charge for a service, sell defective merchandise and not honor their contractual obligations?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2015 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/adt-security-services/nationwide/adt-security-services-9131-oakdale-ave-suite-200chatsworth-ca-91311-adt-securty-servic-1261849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ADT Corporate Concerns

AUTHOR: ADT Corporate Customer Relations - (USA)

POSTED: Monday, October 19, 2015

Hello. I apologize for the inconvenience this concern has caused and we'd like to help. Please email us your contact information for where the service is located to AlwaysThere@adt.com, and we'll follow up to review your concern further with you. Thank you. -Andrew

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair