Complaint Review: Advanceable Technology

• Advanceable Technology
    15795 N 78th Street
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    United States

Advanceable Technology Offered a free trial for CBD oil and illegally accessed my bank account and took money. Scottsdale Arizona

I saw an ad on facebook featuring Kevin Spacey annd then Ellen deGeneres offering a free trial sample of a cbd oil for pain control.  As an arthritis sufferer and trusting these celebs I requested a free sample and entered my information including my debit card info.  Before completing all of the required fields (security code) I decided to review the terms of service.  When I saw that I was agreeing to receive weekly shipments at a weekly cost to be debited from my card, backed out of the screen without entering the cvs security cod and cancelled out of my browser.  A few weeks later I received a package with my "purchase".

I immediately called the phone number on the enclosed flyers in order to send it back and make sure that they did not send anymore. I was never able to get through to anyone or to  I received 2 more shipments which remained unopened and I monitored my bank account but saw no debits to my accunt and assumed that without the security code that they would not be able to access my account and that the shipments would end and that they might even request return of their fake cbd oil.  This was about 6 months ago and I did not receive any further shipments nor did I receive a bill.  About a month ago I began receiving high pressure sales calls from lltelemarketers trying to sell me the cbd oil.

I told them not to call and that I wasn't interested.  The calls persisted at 3 calls per day which I refused to answer; caller ID indicated the same number but originating sometimes from Salt Lake City and sometimes from Croatia.  The calls finally ceased a few days ago.  While reviewing my online bank account this weekend I saw an inexplicable debit for over $85.00 from a company I had never heard of.  I contacted my bank and they said that they couldn't file a report until after the weekend awhen the debit posted. Yesterday (Monday) I received a new shipment of the CBD oil in the mail.  It is my suspicion that they have simply used a computer program to keep trying diferrent variations of the 3 digit code until it was finally approved.  I have had to close my account for now and have no access until this is cleared up.  These guys are predators and frauds, someone should go to jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2018 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanceable-technology/scottsdale-arizona-85260/advanceable-technology-offered-a-free-trial-for-cbd-oil-and-illegally-accessed-my-bank-ac-1428991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content