X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Advantage America, Derek Lloyd - Winter Park Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Marshfield Missouri
  • Advantage America, Derek Lloyd 1900 Howell Branch Rd Suite 4-7 Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage America, Derek Lloyd ripoff with tax payers grant Winter Park Florida

I had been looking for grants. Derek Lloyd called me and said I had been approved for a grant, and even named a grant I had applied for. I was told to pay a processing fee, then spoke to another person. This person started answering the questions for me as she was reading the questions to me. I was then told that I would recieve a package in the mail within 7 days. I never got this package. I recieved notice from the bank that money was being attempted to be taken out of my account. It was Advantage America.

I called the number that Mr. Lloyd had given me, and it was the same female that he connected me to that started answering the questions for me. She got upset and stated that I had recieved the information packet, and that I was a "Liar" and started speaking in a foreign language then hung up on me.

I called back an hour later and it was the same female again, this time she tried giving me the same information, almost word for word that Mr. Lloyd did, trying to get me to attempt the same grant.

Susan
Marshfield, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advantage-america-derek-lloyd/winter-park-florida/advantage-america-derek-lloyd-ripoff-with-tax-payers-grant-winter-park-florida-158797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content