X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Advantage America - Wincerter Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Covington Virginia
  • Advantage America 1900 Howcell Branch Rd, Suite #427 Wincerter, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage America ripoff, claiming to be from the Government Wincerter Florida

I got a phone call stating that they work for the government and that I have $2,500.00 waiting on me in grant money. All I needed was to give them my banking account information and a small fee of $49.99 will be taken out for processing fee.

I had asked several questions and the man on the phone said that nothing will be taken out until I received the legal documents to sign. Of course I believed him and gave them my account information, BIG MISTAKE.

I did not receive any legal documents to sign and at that matter, I haven't received anything and they took the $49.99 out of my banking account. I wish there was some legal action to be done about this and help the ones that got scammed over and to help stop this from getting more people in the future.

Tonya
Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advantage-america/wincerter-florida-32792/advantage-america-ripoff-claiming-to-be-from-the-government-wincerter-florida-158823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content