Complaint Review: Adventure Sports - Internet

• Adventure Sports
    2593 Kennesaw Due West Rd NW Ste 300
    Internet
    United States of America

Adventure Sports 1 800 Skyride Adventure Sports and 1 800 Sky Ride is a SCAM, Internet

1800 SkyRide | Adventure Sports | 800 759 7433.  This skydiving outfit is a complete scam, they advertise being in or near major cities but these are just fake websites.  When you contact them they will send you 100 miles away.

Now the important rip off information, I booked a skydive for a Saturday for $710 for three people.  I was supposed to be $200 a person, but guess what, that doesn't include the parachute?  Yes thats right folks, they don't include a parachute for a tandem sky dive.  Whatever, I paid it and booked, later I get an email confirmation stating I'm booked for Sunday not Saturday.

Naturally I contact customer service at 1800 Sky Ride and they say this is the time I booked, that I must have asked for the wrong day.  Right!  So I inform them I cannot do Sunday, the only other available day is Tuesday since both members of my party are busy and from out of State.  The fun continues....

I now change the day to Tuesday since they screwed up the reservation in the first place.  I even get a phone call back confirming Tuesday.  A few days go by and I get a phone call from the actual Skydiving location, not the same as the idiotic booking company Adventure Sports.  They say I was reserved on Tuesday but that they aren't even open on Tuesday.

Another 30 minutes of holding with customer service and they now say according to their records I'm booked on Thursday!  Now that's it, I can't take anymore, I hope they aren't as bad at packing a parachute as simple reservations.  I request a refund since I haven't taken the jump and they screwed everything up multiple times. Nope, doesn't matter if airplane blows up before you get on, they don't give refunds.

Do NOT book a SkyDive with these people.  Also known as Adventure Sports, 1-800-Skyride, 800-759-7433.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/adventure-sports/internet/adventure-sports-1-800-skyride-adventure-sports-and-1-800-sky-ride-is-a-scam-internet-763546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content