Complaint Review: Advnatage Capital - Carson City Nevada

• Advnatage Capital
    502 N. Division Street
    Carson City, Nevada

Advnatage Capital ripoff Carson City Nevada

I received a call bakc in December 2001 from the telemarketers of "Advatnage Capital". I initially said no. It was confirmed that the offer was for an "UNSECURED MASTERCARD".I then agreed to accept the offer. I received a package full of supposed savings programs, but NEVER my MASTERCARD.

When I called them I was informed that the card was a SECURED VISA and it was mailed to my address. My address was confirmed at which time I asked to speak to a Suprevisor. There were times that they claimed to not have my information. This went on for a total of 4 months or so. I was told that, they had to email the Corporate Office; they would cancel the previous card and send me another~~NO CARD EVER CAME.

I kept records of when I called, who I spoke to, what was said and as well as my bank statements. I returned that garbage benfits package and copies of my bank statements with a RA# provided by Customer Service in agreement to issue me a refund. It was sent via CERTIFIED USPS MAIL WITH A SIGNATURE REQUEST. When I called to check the status of "REFUND" , no one knew who the signee was from my USPS green card.

Make note that the "Supervisors that I spoke to were mere Customer Service Reps as well, who pretended to be Supervisors. Lesson #1- when a company calls you and offers you items that require your personal information, request the businesses information and tellt hem that you will call them back once you have had the time to verify who they are. Be diligent in following up on your research before accepting any offers. Be safe./

Renee
Union City, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2003 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advnatage-capital/carson-city-nevada-89701/advnatage-capital-ripoff-carson-city-nevada-56888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content