X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Rick — Dryden Ontario Canada
  • AE Autocycle Top Store

China

AE Autocycle Top Store Gloria Chou Item was returned to them but they never gave my money back and stopped answering my emails

The seller is "AE Autocycle Top Store" The order for two C240 Tire Pressure Monitors was returned to them December 2nd and they have never refunded me. I had opened a dispute December 3rd through the host site, alieexpress. Gloria contacted me and said they would refund me if I closed the dispute through alieexpress.

I closed the dispute December 4th. Since then they have delayed and delayed, and have not given me a refund. I cannot open a dispute now since they delayed me past the 15 day order finished deadline. They deliberately delayed me past the point where I cannot open a dispute. I would like to report "AE Autocycle Top Store" as a fraudulent seller.

I do not care if I get my money back, I just want to stop them from scamming someone else. Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2019 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ae-autocycle-top-store/-/ae-autocycle-top-store-gloria-chou-item-was-returned-to-them-but-they-never-gave-my-money-1473228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content