X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Afni, Inc - Bloomington Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Los Angeles California
  • Afni, Inc PO Box 3427 Bloomington, Illinois U.S.A.

Afni, Inc Claiming I owe $3,404.92 for a Verizon # I never even had, rude phone manner, nasty tones Ripoff Bloomington Illinois

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I just received a collection notice from Afni for a debt they claim is originally from Verizon for a number in NYC they claim I had 10 years ago. Not only did I not have this #, but I didn't even live at the address they claim the service was for at the time they said. This is the first I have ever heard of this debt and noticed that I am not the only one in this country to have this situation from this scandalous, nasty company.

I am sending a letter of dispute and told phone rep of this to which his response, in a very condescending tone, was "And we will prove without a doubt that this is undisputable and that my only argument is that is not me will never stand up.

Who do these people think they are? How can I get to the bottom of this?

Jason
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/afni-inc/bloomington-illinois-61702/afni-inc-claiming-i-owe-340492-for-a-verizon-i-never-even-had-rude-phone-manner-na-251266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair