What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: AfterHours Formalwear - Portage Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Coloma Michigan
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • AfterHours Formalwear 6650 S Westnedge #247 Portage, Michigan U.S.A.

AfterHours Formalwear Lack in customer service and poor measurements taken or recorded for the perfect fit. Portage Michigan

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

My daughter recently got married and Afterhours was their choice for tuxedo rentals. We had many problems with this company. No person was measured correctly by this store. My nephew was measured in Florida and he had the only correct fitting tuxedo. We had to make extra trips to Kalamazoo, which is 45 miles away from Coloma just to get our tuxedos.

The first trip, nothing fit. They didn't have everything in our sizes so some of the guys had to go back again. Then the shoestrings on my husbands shoes were broken. He was not able to wear these shoes. We were not compensated for any trouble at all. When my son-inlaw picked up his tuxedo, he was told it needed to be returned by Monday.

Monday he returns 5 of the twelve tuxedos rented for this wedding, he was charged an additional $20 per tuxedo + tax for a total of $106. Since when are late fees taxable? What a crummy experience! I talked to these people myself when we were made to come back to pick up the tuxedos because they screwed up when measuring the guys and they said that they could do nothing for us to compensate us.

This company obviously is a large company all over the United States, and you would think they would like to have their customers satisfied, but obviously they don't care because they are so large? We went with these people because some of the wedding party were in different states and they could accomodate all the states. What a joke that was! I will never ever use this company again! I would not even reccomend them!

Kathy
Coloma, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2007 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/afterhours-formalwear/portage-michigan-49024/afterhours-formalwear-lack-in-customer-service-and-poor-measurements-taken-or-recorded-for-284346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content