Complaint Review: Agam Ginsberg - Internet

• Updated: Sat, October 27, 2007
  • Reported By: brmingham Other
  • Agam Ginsberg

Internet

Agam Ginsberg No Product, Poor Customer Service and No Real Interest in Returning My Monies USA Internet London, England. Australia

In June 2007 in London, England, I attended a Money Masters Event.(Australian company ran by Nick Halik) This event had different speakers all presenting money making methods in different areas and then finally selling their product. I had never done any research on Adam and listened to his presentation and found it interesting. He did the buy now, take action speech on his new My Space Software package. It was a very good presentation and i decided to buy his software for around $1995. My monies were debited immediately and shown on my bank statement as Financial Freedom (the company behind money masters).

I recieved no communication and no product after 1 month and found this very strange. I continued to recieve mailshots from financial freedom but no thank you message from adam ginsberg. I did some research and noticed that he had some negativ feedback. I wrote to financial freedom requesting that since i have not received a product and due to the lack of customer service i wanted my monies back. Oh i also ordered another product from this event; a weekend property seminar (they did not contact me either with regard to the dates ). Financial Freedom advised me to write to Adam and the property company as they did not deal with this.

I wrote to Adam and in August recieved a standard email stating that a refund will be issued if i return the product with seal unbroken.I replied back stating that i had not even received a product and therefore i should receive my monies back. All the details were provided along with order code and date of transaction. I have not received a reply back since (today is October 27) I have been in contact with Financial Freedom and they have been helpful and stressed that they are intemidiaries and will try to resolve this issue. I received my monies back from the property seminar in late August (3 months after the event).

In September Financial Freedom wrote to me stating that Adams team had forwarded an email with their conditions of sale. This is the same standard mail that i recieved. 2 weeks ago October 14 2007 Financial Freedom advised that they would sit down with a member of Adams team and look to resolve this issue.

It is almost 5 months now, i have spent $1995 on a product that was not delivered. I have received no real communication from Adam on resolving this issue. He just does not seem to care and obviously does not want to return my monies. I have reported this scam artist to Watchdog a British Cosumer Association. Financial Freedom should not allow him back in the UK to rip off people and anywhere in the world. If i am not getting my money back then this man sould not be in buisness!!!! Also i am very sceptical of all these money making seminars, they should be titled' LET US SHOW YOU HOW WE MAKE MONEY BY TAKING YOUR MONIES AND GIVING YOU NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO PRODUCT AND LEAVING YOU WITH A BAD TASTE IN YOUR MOUTH'

Syed
brmingham
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2007 01:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/agam-ginsberg/internet/agam-ginsberg-no-product-poor-customer-service-and-no-real-interest-in-returning-my-monie-281193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content