Complaint Review: Age of Learning Inc. ABC

• Submitted: Mon, June 06, 2016
  • Updated: Mon, June 06, 2016
  • Reported By: D G McCullough — North Carolina USA
  • Age of Learning Inc. ABC

Age of Learning Inc. ABC Scam Theft and Refusal to Cancel subscription Glendale, California and Hong Kong Glendale, CA and Hong Kong

ABC was mildly useful for my young son in preschool and we used it a little once he hit kindergarten. Eventually we no longer needed the service. I cancelled, got busy, then realized we were still paying for the service over a year after cancelling. They said I had to follow the following steps to properly cancel (which I had done already.) Still no confirmation email came in confirming I was canceled.

I wrote again to customer support, they confirmed we were still registered, then when I demanded they fully cancel us and reimburse our wrongly billed payments, nobody answers. No email address exists. No phone number. I have written four times via their online cancel service to get action and nothing has come in. THis company needs to lose its license ASAP and must refund all customers it continues to rob of its monthly fee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2016 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content