X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AGM INTERNATIONAL - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Clayton New Jersey
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • AGM INTERNATIONAL BANK HAPOALIM THE TECHNOLOGY GARDENS MALCHA JERUSALEM Illinois 96951 Nationwide U.S.A.

AGM INTERNATIONAL Gave me a fake website ID that would not credit me with sales ripoff Illinois Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Agm international set you up with a fake website that does not work, they gave me a sales Id that actually only made money for them and did not credit me with with more sales. I found out later that my Id was a general Id and did not identify me as a store owner with a specific id..

I was in contact with three persons by email and in two week all their addresses disappeared. The only thing that you can do is change you Bank account info. You cannot communicate with anybody in this organization. I spent $1000.00 for a basic plus program and when I found out my link did not work or was a setup , there was nobody to help me and explain to me why the link they gave me was not linked to my account!

I did everything exactly how it was sent to me. If I generated any additional sales somebody in the organization took my sales and money. I called , faxed email hundreds of times with not one reply. All I wanted was my $1000.00 back. What they also did not tell me on top of this overall scam was that in order to make the amount of money they promise in the contract you need to join dozens of online companies.

They changed my link to my webstore so i could not make money selling other stores and getting a commision for it! No where through out this company will anyone answer a phone or reply to emails or calls. Please shut this comany down and help me get my money back.

Michael Luyando or as they mispelled it Micahel A. luyando

Mal
Clayton, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2007 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/agm-international/nationwide/agm-international-gave-me-a-fake-website-id-that-would-not-credit-me-with-sales-ripoff-ill-264965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair