X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AGM International - Wilmington Delaware

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ridgeland Mississippi
  • AGM International Business Center 100 West 10 Street Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

AGM International, Allegro Global Marketing; Allegro Home Based Business; Advertek Global Marketing ripoff, cheaters, biggest network of fraud, a complete lie and scam Wilmington Delaware

I cannot believe even today that I have fallen prey to this huge network of scam.I had purchased a silver package in June,2004 and was supposed to make 45,000$ in one year according to their promise.

They said I had made $250 in July and would get it in September since they were doing an upgrade to their bank payments(a total lie).I never received anything nor did I receive any reply ever since.I have put in 400 hrs of work as a part of their money back policy and have earned nothing.I have been trying to contact them for a refund...NO REPLIES AT ALL.

We should not leave them like this. I still wonder how their business and website is on even after cheating so many for so long a time. We have to find a way to get our money back.

Rob
R, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2004 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/agm-international/wilmington-delaware-19801/agm-international-allegro-global-marketing-allegro-home-based-business-advertek-global-114377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content