X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AIG / American General - Evansville Indiana

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: 91344 California
  • AIG / American General 601 NW 2nd Street Evansville, Indiana U.S.A.

AIG - American General The employee deposited a check not theirs and cause me $165.00 non-sufficient fees. Evansville Indiana

The employee deposited a check that was made out to another company and caused NSF of $165 to checking account and refiuses to reimburse or issue a credit.

AIG owns AGF and they are both unscrupulous companies beware and don't do business with them. They have no sympathy on thier customers. They make the an error and expect the customer to pay the cosequences. That is how they make their billions of dollarr I suppose.

I have an AIG auto policy and I will cancel that. They will lose more than what they take from me. Of course they have billions and it won't hurt them but I am satisfied to take away my business.

Even if I sent them the check in error accoring to the other banks I talked to said they shoud return, refund or issue a credit if they value their customers. They have no scruples or sypathy for the customers.

clik and past the above link hope it works.

Valentino
91344, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2008 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aig-american-general/evansville-indiana-47708/aig-american-general-the-employee-deposited-a-check-not-theirs-and-cause-me-16500-non-364785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair