X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AIU Buckhead University Online - Hoffman Estates Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Liverpool Pennsylvania
  • AIU Buckhead University Online Hoffman Estates, Georgia U.S.A.

AIU Buckhead University Online ripoff saying I was failing class but all they wanted was money Hoffman Estates Georgia

I attended AIU University On-line and failed three courses which I had to take over and passed. The school put me on probation and said I was being dismissed missed because of my fail ratio according to the Dean Randy Smith. Later I read on my posting I was dismissed because my financial aid had not come through yet so I was blocked from my class'es.

This school is all about money and lies, and has no feeling for the student, anyway where are the grants for American Indians which I am anyway? They exist, but did this school check into any other grants, no only loans, so they make a profit to put in there pocket.

I should not have been dismissed due to grades for I have a passing GPA 1.88 and have 28 of my 48 credits. My friends have lower GPA's then I do and are still in school, so what gives with that one? All I can come up with is that this school wants to fill there pockets and the hell with your education, even when you complain about a teacher that gives you straight F and ask for a new one it falls on deaf ears.

I do not wish anyone to attend this school and it should be investigated for there lack of moral ethics and conduct.

Amelia
Liverpool, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2006 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aiu-buckhead-university-online/hoffman-estates-georgia/aiu-buckhead-university-online-ripoff-saying-i-was-failing-class-but-all-they-wanted-was-m-181580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content