X  |  CLOSE
Report: #190235

Complaint Review: Albion Medical, Leading Edge Marketing, VigRx - Greeley Colorado

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: colorado springs Colorado
  • Albion Medical, Leading Edge Marketing, VigRx 2414 4th Avenue Greeley, Colorado U.S.A.

Albion Medical, Leading Edge Marketing/Herbals, VigRx Denied refund, ignored emails, published false information, lied about date returned product received Ripoff Greeley Colorado

I purchased the VigRX product in June of last year. As the product did not work for me, I returned it within Albion's "money back" guarantee periot to receive a refund. The customer service folks have not been very helpful in this manner so I sent a complant to Mr. Doug Mackay (General manager) - Albion Medical 2414 4th Ave Greeley, CO 80631 on 11/5/05. I still have not
received a response. I simply asked to comply with the refund promise as the product did not work for me.

Here's my experience in detail regarding their product and warranty.

On June 12 of last year, I purchased several bottles of the product VigRx via their website.

I researched this product extensively and because of the outstanding customer reviews,(probably all fake!) and their sixty day satisfaction guarantee I decided to give this product a try.

I received the pills promptly on June 14, 2005 and took them every day without fail as described in the directions.

To record progress, I measured daily and just in case the product wouldn't work for me, I noted the "must return by"- day to comply with your warranty requirements.

After 60 day of using your product, I unfortunately did not obtain any results. The product even gave me some stomach discomfort, which went away after I discontinued taking the pills.

I returned the unused portions on August 14, 2005 (exactly 60 days) via regular mail to their Tennessee address (DM Contact Colorado, Fulfillment Center, 349 Lafe Cox Dr. #7, Johnson City, TN 37604) where the product was original sent from when ordered.

Four weeks gone by and I have not received a refund.

I contacted the customer service department regarding this. I received a reply stating (conveniently) my package had not been received until the 30th of August! They have NO documentation showing the date received! It is hard to believe that a package would take 15 days to deliver. (Normally 3-5 days).

I complied with their money back guarantee and returned the product as stated in the exact timeframe. I therefor would think I am entitled for the refund stated on Albion's website.

I even contacted a guy by the name of Barry as he denied refund and/or negative result claims from other customers.(barry@pei.compucollege.ca)

They are a ripp off and legal action should be persued against them!

Bo
colorado springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2006 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/albion-medical-leading-edge-marketing-vigrx/greeley-colorado-80631/albion-medical-leading-edge-marketingherbals-vigrx-denied-refund-ignored-emails-publi-190235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair