Complaint Review: Alex Chiu - San Francisco California

• Reported By: Port Angeles Washington
  • Alex Chiu
    PO Box 16547
    San Francisco, California

Alex Chiu, Immortality Device returned the magnets with copy of receipt, owner refuses to refund my money of $105.00 ripoff San Francisco California

*Consumer Comment: With (Healing) Magnets,You're "Stuck" No Matter What

On May 31st 2005 I purchased a set of healing magnets in the amount of $105.00 from an Alex Chiu/Immortality Device using my Paypal account. The magnets did not fit so following the return policy I returned the magnets in perfect condition and with a copy of my invoice mid July. I waited for weeks for my Paypal account to be credited but no credit came.

I have spoken to the seller six times the first three conversations he told me he would refund my Paypal account, but never did. On 09/15/05 he told me I would get my money faster if I filed a claim with Paypal. Paypal could transfer the money from his account into mine since Paypal had frozed his account and he did not have access. I filed the claim and Paypal stated that "my claim did not meet Paypal's filing requirements".

My last conversation with him 11/04/05 he tells me to call back in four months he says he will refund my money after Paypal has given back his access to his account. This man has got to taken out of business! He is a thief and scam artist. He is precisely the reason why people fear ordering merchandise online.

Please stop him!

Anne
Port Angeles, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2005 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alex-chiu/san-francisco-california-94116/alex-chiu-immortality-device-returned-the-magnets-with-copy-of-receipt-owner-refuses-to-163694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

With (Healing) Magnets,You're "Stuck" No Matter What

AUTHOR: Russ - (U.S.A.)

You do realize that even if you recieved these "healing" magnets from this scum bucket ,you still would have been ripped off regardless.

There is absolutely no medical "benefits" from wearing pieces of metal against you body.

Don't think so? The next time you see a doctor for an ailment,see if he prescribes magnets for whats bothering you.Ask 10 doctors at random.

If magnets were the answer, don't you think the whole medical profession would be touting them instead of current medical treatments.They don't,do they.

There's a reason they won't nor ever will.These "healing" magnets are only good for hanging notes on the side of refrigerators.The same usefulness as other useless "New Age" crap like healing quartz crystals,pyramid power, etc.It's all a scam

All a snake oil con artist has to do to make a buck is tout something as an "Ancient"(preferably 5000 year old Chinese)remedy. Then the gullible will dutifully reach for thier check books and credit cards to pay up the ying yang for absolutely nothing.

What was,by the way,the average life span of these ancients,as compared to people today?

Confucious says, "He who buys healing magnets will end up bitching on the Ripoff Report someday"