X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: All Action Watersports - Somers Point New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Cape May New Jersey
  • All Action Watersports 65 Dockside Drive Somers Point, New Jersey U.S.A.

All Action Watersports THIS PLACE RIPPED ME OFF! Somers Point New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Defending All Action Water Sports

I bought a 1997 Yamaha Wave Venture 1100 from All Action Motorsports, of Somers Point NJ who also do business under ebay username "tmotosports". These people Colleen and Ray, after paying for it IN FULL and recieving a bill of sale marked paid in full and a NJ state tax stamp with the HIN number, subsequently called me and told me that it was already sold to someone else after I had already made the arrangements to have the waverunner picked up! Presumably, they sold it to someone else for more money. Of course I was unhappy with this situation and I was treated by Colleen and Ray like I had done something wrong and completely without respect when I had paid for it IN FULL, IN CASH and wanted to come pick it up. These people cannot be trusted. Buyer BEWARE. Have the item that youre buying loaded into your car before you give them a dime, or better yet, DONT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE AT ALL! To date, I have yet to recieve a refund for my purchase price for the above waverunner. RIPPED OFF!

John
Cape May, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2009 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-action-watersports/somers-point-new-jersey/all-action-watersports-this-place-ripped-me-off-somers-point-new-jersey-439840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Defending All Action Water Sports

AUTHOR: Colleen - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, April 03, 2009
I am Colleen that is being refered to in this report. I recently put 6 older skis on ebay as "parts machines." The employee who placed the machines on our used rack is fairly new, and did not see the tag on the machine that had the customers name and "service" written on it.When John came here to purchase that particular machine I was out evaluating a boat to take in for trade. He did the girl who was in the office at the time cash ($321.00) and said he would be back to pick it up. When i later returned i realized the girl had mistakinly sold the wrong machine, I called John to apologize and try to make good on another machine and free delivery. He at the time got very irrated with me and said he did see the tag on the machine but didnt question it. Because of our mistake, i told him I would send him out a check immediatly for the full amount. He demanded more money for his time!! I gave him the phone number of the owner, so he could call him. John was very rude to him as well. Again he was offered to make good on a machine, and free delivery or his money back. He didn't want another machine so a check was sent out to him. Two days later (after being told it was a customers machine) he called me and and told me he went to the DMV to put the machine in his name anyway!!! He would now not accept his money back period. This was an honest mistake and we tried to rectify it several times but he would not hear it. This was all over a 1997 Waverunner he was purchasing for $300. Please make sure you look further into our company to see all of our great reviews before you pass any judgement. Thank you so much for your time.

P.S. invoice for purchase of that machine to the original customer is available for any one to see at any time!