X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

You will regret ever meeting this bast*d, Paul Baker. I stopped in to build a business relationship and before I could speak, he told me he was an as* hole and asked if I have ever dealt with an as* hole. Huh? I will mention, the second I walked in the door, he had just let go of a mans collar. Yes, he looked like he was about to choke a customer to death!

Who are you? Then he yelled in front of about 4 customers that all I wanted to do was f* the jews and yelled that I knew he was jewish, which I was completely unaware of and screamed that if I ever wanted to do business with him, I would abide by his rules and do what he says. This put me in a tailspin because although Im not racist, I always heard the jews were out to f* everyone else. I know thats not true, but this guy is. He is the most angry, bitter, mean, and ridiculous embarrassment.

I left feeling so blessed and appreciative for the caring and supportive people in my life and at the same time, felt so bad for anyone that ever had to have contact with this guy. His poor family, if they haven't abondoned this man yet, they will soon. Maybe some charitible member of the Columbus community will step up and go to the last place anyone would ever want to, this guys house and figure out whats wrong with him. You cannot put this guy in a public establishment, its dangerous.

Is this man nuts? Because if he is, I feel bad for writing this but maybe his family needs this to get this guy the proper mental care or maybe a shotgun. I have a hard time comprehending what happened after I walked out because I never did anything to warrant even a stand-offish reaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-city-auto-wrecking-inc/columbus-ohio-43219/all-city-auto-wrecking-inc-paul-baker-youll-regret-it-columbus-ohio-1166287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair