X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: All Cool Music - My Music - Limewire - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Angleton Texas
  • All Cool Music - My Music - Limewire Internet U.S.A.

Report about YOU
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I paid $49.95, just say fifty bucks, to someone
for Limewire "Lifetime Membership" and it's a FREE SERVICE, come on, give me a break.

The last internet scam cost me between $800.00-$1200.00 over a three month period,recovered only $149.00 for a membership fee that was never authorized to begin with.

I'm SICK of ripoff artist, and not getting back or recovering any of the lost funds.

There should be a way to track down these type's of criminals and prosecute them to the fullest extent, sad part is, the person or person's responsible is probably already behind bars with his/her internet access.

Please report scams.

All money exchanged on the web should have a responsible registry that is able to be tracked and or confirmed legitimate.

Chris
Angleton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2006 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-cool-music-my-music-limewire/internet/all-cool-music-my-music-limewire-ripoff-for-limewire-lifetime-membership-only-5000-i-211099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Limewire virus

AUTHOR: Lana - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 27, 2009
I recently had problems with connecting to the internet. I tried everything to fix the problem. I finaly had a friend who works on computers for a living, look at it. He told me that a download of the free limewire service caused the problem. He said he sees this all the time. I guess when my teenager downloaded it and clicked I agree, I basicaly gave limewire the permission to install what ever they wanted to on my computer. I guess that was causing my internet connection problem. He had to uninstall so many things off my computer, and one by one reinstall stuff. It took him endless hours to get this computer up and running again. The computer was only a month old, and I had all the virus protection and firewalls in place. If he would not have helped me with this, I basicaly would have a worthless computer. It would not have paid to have someone fix it, due to the cost being more than the computer was worth. Has anyone else had this problem?

#3 Consumer Suggestion

This was not the first time you got ripped off

AUTHOR: Anthony - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, June 08, 2008
You said that you had been ripped off before. You obviously did not learn your lesson. Next time come to RipOffReport.com before you buy anything. Chances are if it's a scam, there will be entries about the company here on this website.

Its a little funny...

AUTHOR: K. - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, May 25, 2007
that you're posting on a scam report site that you're scamming record labels, and got scammed while doing so. LimeWire is an illegal p2p 'service'. All you'll get with that is bad quality mp3 rips and viruses. The pro version you're talking about is just paying to get the ads on the sides taken off, there is no real service being provided. I know this was posted serveral months ago, but this service has been deemed as an illegal peer to peer download since '04.

Word.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I think you are angry....

AUTHOR: Jacob - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, November 15, 2006
for not doing your homework. It clearly says on their website that you can download the free version or pay for limewire PRO. I use the free version and it works great!

I would suggest you do more research, or at least read the whole website before agreeing to part with your hard earned money!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair