X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: All Pro Moving & Storage - Worcester Massachusetts

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bensalem Pennsylvania
  • All Pro Moving & Storage 100 Lamartine Street Worcester, Massachusetts U.S.A.

All Pro Moving & Storage Insurance Ripoff Fraud Lied about Payment Worcester Massachusetts

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I never was a customer of All Pro, and I never will be.

I was visiting my friends up in Norwich, CT for New Years. I noticed when we arrived that my freinds next door neighbor was moving in, but didn't think anything of it.

Later that evening.... before the ball dropped..

I walked up to my car and it had a note on the windshield which read, "I hit your bumber call this #" signed Bob (aparently the driver)" on one of the invoices of All Pro Moving and Storage. So I called the number on the note and found that it was the driver's cell phone. He told me to call the main office, so I called, left a message, and not 10 mins later I get a call from them (the First AND ONLY time they EVER called me back). Nathen Bowles (Operations Manager) asked if I was alright. I said of course I was. as I wasn't in the car when it was hit; it was parked. I said I was getting a police report and that I would be in touch. The police come to the apartment complex and I asked them to write up a report, but the officer told me I would not need one, as they have already admitted guilt and liabilty.

Ever since that day, my communications with them have been hampered with excuses, lies, and total lack of interest in paying for damages. I have researched this company, and they aparently offer the same kindness to their customers who have suffered lost furniture, price changes, and broken property. Well they can add insurance fraud to that list.

I have since repaired my car and I paid my $500 deductable. All that I am seeking is restitution of the $500 and some of the cost of the rental car.

Ken
Bensalem, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2005 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-pro-moving-storage/worcester-massachusetts-01608/all-pro-moving-storage-insurance-ripoff-fraud-lied-about-payment-worcester-massachusetts-136192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair