X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ALL STAR MOVERS - Saddlebrook New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Rutherford New Jersey
  • ALL STAR MOVERS 296 Midland Avenue Saddlebrook, New Jersey U.S.A.

DO NOT USE ALL STAR MOVERS!!! Damaged to big expensive pieces of furniture and refuse to fix them or reimburse me. Saddlebrook New Jersey

All Star Movers damaged two big expensive pieces of our furniture. Asi the owner refuses to return any of my calls. I have only spoken to Spike who insists that he passes my messages along to Asi but there is nothing he can do.

When I was looking into moving companies All Star seemed to be the cheapest per hour. I thought it was weird that they did not want to come over to do the estimate but Spike assured me it was fine. At $87 per hour I thought I was getting a great deal.

When the movers got to my home they told me that everything was going to cost extra. If I refused to have everything in my home wrapped at an extra charge to me they would not be responsible for any damage. Of course I agreed.

A job that I thought was going to cost about $500 to $600 ended up costing us almost $1000. After damaging 2 pieces of furniture the movers actually had the nerve to ask for a tip!

After many many unreturned calls to Asi about the damaged furniture, 2 months later nothing has been done about it. I have also filed a complaint with the BBB. All Star Movers are dishonest and scammers.

Jody
Rutherford, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2006 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-star-movers/saddlebrook-new-jersey-07663/do-not-use-all-star-movers-damaged-to-big-expensive-pieces-of-furniture-and-refuse-to-f-227314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content