Complaint Review: All Star Sports Funding, Inc - San Diego California

• All Star Sports Funding, Inc
    6876 Caminito Montanoso
    San Diego, California
    USA

All Star Sports Funding, Inc All Star Sports FundingAll Star Sports SCAM!!! Do NOT Do Business With These People!! Horrible Company. San Diego California

*UPDATE Employee: CAS had nothing to do with this rip off report

*UPDATE Employee: my rebuttal should not have included CAS

*UPDATE Employee: The person who wrote this does not work with All Star Sports Funding.......nice try MIke

I am a high school athletic director and in charge of raising funds for my high school athletic department and individual sports teams.  I was contacted by Alan Morell on several occasions regarding sponsorship posters and how All Star Sports Funding could assist with raising money through their schedule posters and would pay me thousands of dollars to our school. s Alan is a very smooth talker and assured me that we would earn THOUSANDS of dollars each season and that All Star Sports Funding has a team of seasoned and professional fundraisers.

Immediately after I signed their contract to start for the Spring 2015 Season ( which was to pay be 35% of the total advertising sales) I began to receive complaint calls from businesses in our small community.  I received more than 25 complaint calls before noon on a Wednesday and knew right away I had made a mistake. [continued below]....

.....  Our businesses said that they were harassed with multiple phone calls within minutes even after they asked to be added to the do not call list.  The callers were rude, disrespectful, lied to our businesses by saying they were calling from our high school (which is not true) and even cursed at one of our businesses. I spent hundreds of hours dealing with customer service issues and making amends with our local businesses.

I tried to speak with Alan (if that is even his real name he is such a used car salesman) but my phone calls and emails were never returned.  Needless to say we NEVER received a poster... and we NEVER received ANY money!! I was able to calculate from just the businesses that I spoke to that All Star Sports Funding processed AT LEAST $10,500 in fraudulent payments because NO product was ever delivered to the businesses.

I STRONGLY suggest that NO high school or business EVER do business with All Star Sports Funding OR Alan Morell (or whatever your name is) AGAIN. It's a shame that companies are out there lying and cheating and basically stealing money in the name of high school athletics.  In the end it's our teams and kids that suffered and knowing I was dumb enough to trust All Star Sports Funding still keeps me up at night.

SCAMDIEGO AT ITS FINEST!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2015 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-star-sports-funding-inc/san-diego-california-92119/all-star-sports-funding-inc-all-star-sports-fundingall-star-sports-scam-do-not-do-bus-1224500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

CAS had nothing to do with this rip off report

AUTHOR: u know - (USA)

Our company has been in contact with CAS and they made it very clear they had nothing to do with this report.  I acted in hast in my original rebuttal  I SHOULD NOT have made accusations that are unfounded.  My apologies to CAS, the staff at CAS and especially the owner Mike who I named in my rebuttal.  I take full responsibility for my rebutall and what may come of it.

my rebuttal should not have included CAS

AUTHOR: u know - (USA)

My previous rebuttal should not have included CAS, or mike. My apologies

AUTHOR: Adam - (USA)

My name is Adam Matschullat, I am the school relations manager at All Star Sports Funding, this reports is totally false and inaccurate.  For one, I fully believe that the person who wrote this is the owner of Community All Stars.  There is no employee names Alan.  I am in constant contact with all of our contracted schools and the person who wrote this never worked with us.  I have contacted each athletic director we work with and none of them wrote this.

it is unfortunate that another company has to resort to this kind of tactics.  None what this person wrote it true at all.  We never raised $10,500 for a single school, its totally totally untrue.  whats so funny is you know this is fake because the address is totally wrong, all this info is wrong, we don't even work with a school in LA Califonia and for the record ALL OF OUR SCHOOLS GOT A CHECK and would love to prove that to any athletic director that is wonderin]g.  I have been doing this since 2009 and all my relationships with schools are solid.    Nice try Mike

Anyone who questions this rebuttal please look at the rip off report rebuttal for Community All Stars, funny how similar the wording and phrases are in their rebuttal and our complaint.  Here is the link:

I have proof all this is made up, please check out our website for contact info and I will provide that to any school that has a question.