X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: All USA Moving - Panorama City Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Valencia California
  • All USA Moving 14701 Arminta St Nationwide U.S.A.

All USA Moving ripoff Rude, Mean, Lying, Deceptive, Illegal, Hostile, Panorama City

I scheduled an exclusive move from Valencia, ca to Goodyear Arizona. I told the professional woman who gave me the quote all of the items I had and that the truck also had to pick up my grandmothers bedroom furniture in Huntington Beach. They quoted me $2500 for the entire move.

The movers were 2 hours late for the pick up the "foreman' rushed me through the paperwork. He had 3 other movers none of them spoke English the entire time.
The agreement was that I could put the entire move on my credit card.

When the movers arrived they said I had to pay them cash or cashiers check. They would not take my credit card.
I had to go to the bank and pay a cash advance fee to get the cashiers check.

They helped themselves to my food in my refrigerator. The asked me to pick them up something for lunch when I went to the bank and they said they would pay me when I returned. They never paid me for lunch and said I should pay for all of the drinks and tips for all of the men.

I only had $2500 to do this move and they were so rude. The truck they had was a rental truck from Ryder. They could not take my fridge or about 10% of the items I had. They also said they would pick up my grandmothers bedroom on the next day. They never brought the set and after 10 days they demanded that I pay another $500 for them to pick up her items.

They yelled and screamed at me and were so rude. They never gave me my receipts for the move.

This was a nightmare and now I do not have a fridge or my 84 yr old grandmothers bedroom set.

DO NOT USE THIS HORRIFIC MOVING COMPANY!

Stephanie
Valencia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2004 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-usa-moving/nationwide/all-usa-moving-ripoff-rude-mean-lying-deceptive-illegal-hostile-panorama-city-114480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content