X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Allegro Law - Huntington New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: NYC New York
  • Allegro Law www.allegrolaw.net Huntington, New York U.S.A.

Allegro Law - Hess Kennedy fraud, Allegro Law, J Wade Mezey, Americorp Ameridebt Huntington New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I use to work for Hess Kennedy for almost a year and for the months that i worked there i saw alot of shady things happen to innocent people who made a couple bad financial decisions and are paying for it even worst through this economic time through hess kennedy. The name of the company I worked for was called Americorp. We never could let clients on the program or new clients know that we actually worked for a company called Americorp. To me i thought americorp was actually a debt relief company until I started putting two and two together.

Since working at this place i was representing so many different companies Hess Kennedy, Consumer Protection Law Center, Allegro Law and Mezey and Associates.. WE WERE ALL THE SAME COMPANY taking the same calls. How the program worked was clients were suppose to make a monthly payment which partial went to fees nd partial to there escrow but in certain situations especially for clients who weren't on top of there A game were ripped off and everything was going to the company. We were told if a client threatened attorney general or to contact the BBB they would automatically get all there money, it was true and actually happened until the attorney general and the receiver in FL took over. We were told to tell anyone who called that we had lawyers on board but they were all busy and to take a messege and someone would get back to them. We never had lawyers we were a call center with a group of people who was just trying to make a decent living but was actually scamming innocent people. When things started to hit the fan my boss told me that we were not Hess Kennedy and all the fake lies were not true about our company then she told me that we were the processing center for Hess Kennedy (all the same). Thank God I no longer work there and found something legit.

This is why when Allegro was sued, they were also sued with Americorp. Just look at the docket on Justia.com and see both names. Allegro Law IS part of Americorp is Mezy is Hess Kennedy etc. Make no mistake here. Facts are facts...sorry.

John
NYC, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2009 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allegro-law/huntington-new-york/allegro-law-hess-kennedy-fraud-allegro-law-j-wade-mezey-americorp-ameridebt-huntingt-459152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair