Complaint Review: Allen Azarkian - Internet

• Reported By: Jake Dunham — Queens New York
  • Allen Azarkian

Internet
    USA

Allen Azarkian Triumph Realty / Prime Assets Street Easy Scam ALLEN AZARKIAN IS A FRAUDSTER! RENTAL SCAM ON STREETEASY New York Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NOTICE

I found an apt on the internet listed by Triumph Realty.

The realtor (Allen Azarkian) seemed like a nice guy and was 'trying to help me out'. He told me the apt belongs to his friend who's travelling to Israel for the next 6 months and that I could move in without paying a security deposit.

That was a lie. Basically this guy was the TOR (tenant of record) of an apt he was subleasing. He collected the money from me ($1200) but never paid the original landlord. The original landlord had me evicted even though I was paying my rent in full every month.

Plz watch out for this fraud. It's more common than you think

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allen-azarkian/internet/allen-azarkian-triumph-realty-prime-assets-street-easy-scam-1137386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

NOTICE

AUTHOR: aazark - (USA)

Please take notice that Allen Azarkian, Triumph Realty, LLC and Prime Assets, LLC (collectively, the “Plaintiff”) have initiated an action in the Supreme Court of the State of New York, County of New York, index number: 152452/2014 (“the Action”), due to allegedly false statements made by “Jake Dunham.” In the Action, Plaintiff seeks to subpoena the records of Xcentric Ventures, LLC for your identifying contact information to be sent to Plaintiff. Plaintiff has served a subpoena on Xcentric Ventures, LLC, the company that owns and operates this website, to reveal your identities.  You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously. If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify Plaintiff of your intent to do so, on or before December 24, 2015 via email (aazark@yahoo.com).