This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Allen Marketing Group AMG

• Submitted: Mon, February 12, 2018
  • Updated: Mon, February 12, 2018
  • Reported By: Iris — League City Texas United States
  • Allen Marketing Group AMG

Cincinnati, Ohio
    United States

Allen Marketing Group AMG False information on travel package I booked with them Cincinnati Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thank you, Iris

*Author of original report: Rebuttal

I booked a "deal” for $370 to go to Las Vegas with 3 years to book and was made to believe I would have a ton of hotels to choose from, some of the best on the strip with the option to stay in a suite that could accommodate up to 4 adults along with show tickets and a complimentary meal at a Brazilian Steakhouse. I recently called to book my room, hoping to get something for New Year’s Eve 2018, and was told to call back in a few weeks when they have their inventory for that time of year, I called back three weeks later and all the sudden they are booked up and all they have to offer me are low rate rooms for an additional cost. I asked to look around for other times of the year and I’m being offered low rate rooms and still some for an additional cost depending on whether or not I go on a weekend or a weekday. I paid $370 and the rooms I’m being offered I can get online for less than $50 a day! Total rip off and misleading company. The marketing group calls and makes you think you’re going to get a top notch room and the rooms they are offering are less than mediocre, the Excalibur and the plaza downtown??? For $370? I’m so peeved I’ve been fooled by these people. And I should have read about them before giving them my money because they’ve already been reported several times for the false information they give out in order to get people to buy their packages. And the customer service sucks, they don’t care to try and make it right or offer up and advise on a good time of year to book they sound like robots who are reading from a script and have no skills in making ou feel like a valued customer, your just another caller to them. They’re no help whatsoever. Do not waste your money with this group.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2018 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allen-marketing-group-amg/cincinnati-ohio/allen-marketing-group-amg-false-information-on-travel-package-i-booked-with-them-cincinn-1428785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: AMGCares - (United States)

Iris, Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to resolve your concerns. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate your request. Unfortunately, New Year’s Eve is the single-most sought after time to travel during the year. To customers that are contemplating doing business with our company: Many of our promotions are offered on a space-available basis. Although we are proud to have guests arriving 365 days a year, if you plan on traveling during holidays or high-volume travel dates, your options may be limited. We continue to make every effort to accommodate our customers in every way possible.

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Iris - (United States)

The issue I had with Allen Marketing Group has been resolved. They called me to offer a full refund because I was not satisfied with their services and will be receiving my money back within 2 business days. I’m impressed that they offered me a full refund for not Being able to book anything that was convenient to me.