Complaint Review: Allen Marketing Group Las Vegas - Cedar City Utah

• Reported By: Matthew — Temecula United States
  • Allen Marketing Group Las Vegas

Cedar City, Utah
    United States

Allen Marketing Group Las Vegas Vacation packages FRAUD / SCAM - STAY AWAY Cedar City Utah

*Author of original report: Customer Service called to settle

called me out of the blue and told me they purchased large amount of rooms and are selling them for a discount.   everything they said is false.  convinced me to buy 3 nights at CEASAR like hotels in Vegas (my fault-they called late and I wanted to get them off my back - stupid i know) for $359.00.   they called me after a year to say that the days were going to expire (new info) and that I had to add another $100 to extend for another year.   When I tried booking they there were no rooms available at the hotels they said i could get when they sold me the package - only some 3rd level hotels were available.  Then i asked if I could pruchase the upgrade and all the extra rooms/upgrades cost more than buying them off Expedia.   this is a complete scam.  stay away.  When they called i specifically told them i did not want to attend any presentation as I did not want any time share or other sort of offer.   They PROMISED me that it was not that and that is was simply a sale of rooms based on the large amount of rooms thay had purchased.  COMPLETE SCAM.  STAY AWAY.

all the estras are simply coupons.  the show tickets are not for the regular shows as they had promised but only for the planet hollywood shows.   AGAIN RIPP-OFF.

$459.00 later i have nothing to show for and i i use them I would have to go to a 3rd level hotel which I can get on expedia for $49.00 a night.

I decided to cut my losses short and give it up.  For all of you that are being called - STAY AWAY.  don't fall like i did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2018 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allen-marketing-group-las-vegas/cedar-city-utah/allen-marketing-group-las-vegas-vacation-packages-fraud-scam-stay-away-cedar-city-uta-1446627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Customer Service called to settle

AUTHOR: Matthew - (United States)

AMG called to offer a better deal.  Although i fell for this scheme, at least they reached out to come to an arrangement.   I guess they do care about customer satisfaction.   the solution is not near what it should be but I'm getting part of my money back and a reservation to the New York New York for 2 nights instead of 3 with no extras.