X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Allied Interstate - Columbus Ohio

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tarawa Terrace North Carolina
  • Allied Interstate PO Box 361565, Columbus OH 43236 Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

Allied Interstate ripoff Columbus Ohio

A Clear Case of Harrassment

At 8 am this morning (Oct 25, 2004), I was awakened to a very nasty phone call. The "woman" on the line was from Allied Interstate Collections. We talked for a few minutes about a past due long distance bill from 2003. I explained to her that we are a military family and do not make much money. I asked her if there was any way we could arrange a small monthly payment schedule until January. She then asked me if I was employed or receiving any disability, which I am not. This is the unbelievable part....She then said to me, "Why not?? I assume you are not even looking for a job either." I was flabbergasted. I could not believe this woman had the gall to say that to me! I told her that that part of my life was between myself and my husband. She said, "no, not it's not...it's between you and me now!"

I called the number back and asked to speak to a supervisor and she proceded in telling me, "I just talked to you and I AM the supervisor." I asked to speak to someone above her and she refused.

There was alot more said between us, but that is the part I wanted to relay to everyone. These companies should NEVER be allowed to harrass ppl in this way.

Kristine
Tarawa Terrace, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2004 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allied-interstate/columbus-ohio-43236/allied-interstate-ripoff-columbus-ohio-114420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content